a second thing to go with my actual FAQ
ROLE PLAY BEHAVIOR:
- please for the love of shit do NOT try to RP with me on my art, only if i say you're free to you can.
- do NOT RP on my art with other people, it's rude and you can better more it somewhere else
- i prefer to do it in notes, especially if it's going to contain things others better can't see
- i am nearly always open for RP's
DOES AND DON'TS:
- i will reply FAST if i don't have anything to do, please tell me if it annoys you and i'll try to reply slower.
- i may sometimes want to tell you things, like small hints on my characters or things i noticed about the behavior of yours, those will always be put seperate from the others and will mostly be put ABOVE the dialogue i send in reply
- i can do both scripts and actual dialogues, sometimes i prefer the dialogues over the scripts.
- i use RPing as a way to develop my characters, if you don't want my doing that then i can offer some properly developed ones
- please feel free to try to befriend my characters, but they have different personalities and don't get mad when it doesn't work out the way you want
- don't try to flirt with my characters, the ones i RP with the most already have a family, if you do my characters will get the right to kick your character's ass
- don't kill off my characters UNLESS i said you could, and then if you do please be creative
- FIGHT FAIR! no evading all the hits made towards your character as it'll bore me really fast
- in the case we have a scene with Dylaila, please do NOT ask her for her potions, unless you want something strange to happen to your character.
- my characters will not grant free piggyback rides unless they like you or there is a dire situation, if your character does climb on unwillingly they'll either ask them to get off or they'll force them off, if that won't work they'll crush them